Friday, November 18, 2011

What is a good plant for 50 gallon fresh water tank?

I cannot seem to find any plants that tend to algae up my tank sides, and grow very rapidly unless I trim them really really short. The 3 inch algae eater does not eat enuff like I assumed. which plant should I go for or just keep trimming what I have?

What is a good plant for 50 gallon fresh water tank?
don't give your tanks as much light
Reply:Amazon sword or nephytis. Nephytis can usually be found in the indoor plant section of nurseries. It does good in water, and you shouldn't have too much problem with it growing too fast, and would be easy to trim.


Another way is just don't give your tanks as much light, especially sunlight or artificial sunlight.


Or even get 4 silver dollars. They'll love your plants.


No comments:

Post a Comment