Friday, November 18, 2011

What plant should I use for my experiment?

I'm a freshman in Honors Biology, I'm doing a project where I'm going to have a control group of a plant, a group of plant that I'm going to apply natural fertilizer on, and a group I'm going to apply artificial fertilizer on then record their growth height. I need a plant with a short (about 4-6 inches) average growth height. I live in America in New Jersey, it needs to be a plant that is easy to get and has an average growth height.

What plant should I use for my experiment?
If you want something quick and easy, go for special Wisconsin fast plants. They grow in about a month. I used them and they were great.





Otherwise, go for something easy and common, like grass or beans
Reply:Lima Beans plants! we used that in grade school. they grow to be leafy and about 4-6 inches in about a month or less.

email

No comments:

Post a Comment