Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I send two tiny plant bulbs in an envelope from home? How many stamps?

I need to mail two miniature lily bulbs back to the company and I don't have time to go to the post office. I have first class stamps, but how much are they in postage? According to the weight I need $1.59 in postage, and they're both about 1 inch in diameter. Help me understand this crap!

How do I send two tiny plant bulbs in an envelope from home? How many stamps?
The USPS will probably return them to you. If they run them through a canceling machine it will mash the bulbs and probably not do the canceling machine any good either. Put them in a small box and stick all your stamps on it. Then they should make it.
Reply:you should put like 4 or 5 just to be safe


No comments:

Post a Comment