Saturday, November 14, 2009

Will my Zucchini plant still grow?

I had 3 zucchini plants in one small pot, and decided to move/translpant them. There about 2 inches tall. However one of them, as i was pulling it out, came out oonly with the plant, stem, and white tail. I dont know if it will stil grow, cause it didnt come out with many roots like the other ones? what u think?

Will my Zucchini plant still grow?
First rule of transplanting...never pull. Gently loosen the soil around the plants and try to lift the dirt intact and not pull on the roots. Grasp the seedlings by the leaves, not the stem or the roots. Gently repot. Your plant may make it if it is a survivor. So for future reference, go gently on your seedlings...they're only babies.
Reply:My dear friend John, I think it will kick the bucket, but plant it any way, you never know? GOD Bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment