Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I find some 3-4 inch nursery pots in Phoenix?

I'm talking about the square ones made out of thin plastic that you can squeeze the plant out of when you go to plant them.


I really need about 100, used ones are ok, but I'll buy new ones too. I checked a couple of nurseries and Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart and nobody has a clue where I can find them. This is annoying.

Where can I find some 3-4 inch nursery pots in Phoenix?
I have a few suggestions:





-Try calling a local landscaper and see if he/she has any or can he/she save some for you when they are on their next job.





-Try calling a wholesale nursery and aks if if they grow plants in 3" or 4". If they do, ask if you can have some new/used pots. (We do this all the time where I work.)





-Try a small, specialty nursery. Chances are, they probably propagate some stock and pot up and will have some pots.





-If this still doesn't net results, here is a link for a wholesale distributor for pots: http://www.obcnw.com/index.php


Contact them and ask if they have supplied anyone in your area with 3" or 4" Gage Dura Pots, if they have perhaps you can contact the nursery they supplied and get some from them.





Hope this helps you out! Best of luck. :)
Reply:I'm in N. California and we actually have some customers that drive from New Mexico to our nursery because they can't find plants there! It does sound like a big hassle to go through all this to get some pots. I hope you find something. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment